Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day of Me - Day 10

Day 10 - Songs that you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

This is a more fun one to write about. There are so many songs like I like for every situation and emotional state that it will be hard to narrow it done to just a few

HAPPY:
"Sunday Morning" by No Doubt
"Lovers In Japan/Reign of Love" by Coldplay
"Rock Lobster" - The B-52s
"I'd Die for You" - Prince
"Stir It Up" - Bob Marley
"Bad Fish" - Sublime
"Day Too Soon" - Sia
"Don't Get Me Wrong" - The Pretenders

SAD: ( I did a recent post about my favorite Saddest Songs so I will try to choose some different ones
"I Grieve" - Peter Gabriel (had to take it out of my Ipod because its just too sad to listen to on a regular basis)
"Let It Be Me" - Ray LaMontagne
"Brothers On A Hotel Bed" - Death Cab For Cutie
"Fugitive" - David Gray
"Cooling" - Tori Amos
"Mad World" - Michael Andrews & Gary Jules (from Donnie Darko)
"Sparks" - Coldplay
"Blower's Daughter" - Damien Rice
"Such Great Heights" - Iron & Wine
"Kid" - Amos Lee



BORED: ( I guess this could be any song?)
"Attitude" - Alien Ant Farm
"The Adventure" - Angels & Airwaves
"Baker Street" - Gerry Rafferty
"Closer to Love" - Mat Kearney
"Dig" - Incubus
"Head Over Heels" - Tears for Fears
"Glory & Consequence" - Ben Harper
"So Damn Lucky"  - Dave Matthews Band

HYPED ( I guess this means excited or pumped haha)
"Get Ur Freak On" - Missy Elliot
"Bad" - U2 ( this song is so good, Bono's voice makes me have a spiritual experience!)
"Lost!" - Coldplay
"Manhattan" - Kings of Leon
"Molly (Sixteen Candles)" - Sponge
"Mountain Song" - Jane's Addiction
"My Hero" - Foo Fighters
"The Next Movement" - The Roots

MAD:
"Eternal Life" - Jeff Buckley
Any Rage Against the Machine Song!
"Rearviewmirror" - Pearl Jam
"Listen" - Amos Lee
"Hate On Me" - Jill Scott
"Wrong" - Depeche Mode

I could add songs all day, thank God for music!

1 comment: