Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 17

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Ok, so I thought about this one long and hard in preparation for this day. I thought that I wanted to, of course, be someone funny and charming and pretty. It had to be someone talented and intelligent and a women who gives back and makes a difference. The first person that came to mind was Oprah, I could have all the money in the world, help so many people and get to interview someone really cool, but Oprah isn't really that funny like a comedian so then that led me to think of Ms. Ellen she is so funny and wonderful and positive! I always want to see her show if I have a day off. She is so generous and I would cry everytime she would pay people's mortgage or give money to those who are struggling. She always gives so much to every great cause to whether it be breast cancer or Katrina victims or animal welfare. I love her and I would also get to interview some cool and interesting people that day. So I thought Ellen is perfect. But then my indecisive self kept thinking and I thought about the hilarious Margaret Cho and how she came up with the famous song, "My puss" and how hysterical that was and how I wished I had written it! She is so funny and wild and fun and if I traded places with her I could travel and do stand up that day. But I wasn't sastified, this wasn't the person I wanted to trade places with, I thought, I really want to be SEXY, young, vivacious, still funny and be around other funny people. Then I thought of her...Sofia Vegara!! She is the very funny and gorgeous Gloria on Modern Family. This is one of my favorite shows. I look forward every week to seeing this show, it has the same writer/producer as the Golden Girls another one of my favorties. If I could trade places with Sofia Vegara I could be on the set of Modern Family screaming, "GGGJJJEEESSS (yes) GGGGGJJAAY!" At Ed O'Neil all day and I would get to be with Eric Stonestreet who is my absolute favorite person in the world. I crack up at just his faces, he doesn't even have to say anything and I am already laughing. He makes me SO happy! I wish he would be my best friend! I would be able to strut around in those incredible sexy dresses she wears and talk with that sexy latin accent. She is really beautful and most importantly....FUNNY too!



1 comment: