Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 18

Day 18 - Plans/Dreams/Goals you have

I think I have covered most of these in my blog already, but I will briefly go over my dreams, plans and goals. I would like for Joe and I to own a home this year or next. I would like to be pregnant by the springtime. My goal is to have received my promotion to a higher GS level as soon as possible (my position goes up to that level so I am hoping it is within the next five years). I would like to take many more pictures of beautiful things and people in my life. Then there is the dreaded weight loss goal, 20 more pounds in the next 5-6 months. We plan on getting a new car sometime in the next few years, I am not looking forward to having another car payment becaues both of us have had our cars paid off for some time now, but it will be fun to get a new car. Remember to breathe and relax and enjoy the present moment. HAVE MORE FUN! Increase the appreciation/gratitude and decrease the complaining. LET THINGS GO, something I struggle with very much. Pay off all my remaining debt from the two short months I spent attempting Grad school.  Get a new cellphone, succumb to the Blackberry craze. Things for my house: new couch, new plates, new art (especially for the upcoming nursery!) Joe would like to get some bikes, I think this is a good idea, but it has to be easy like the Land riders with no switching gears and comfortable on my tush! There is always the goal to read more great books and of course write more and work on this blog!
And those are just a few! The most important goal is to love myself and my family and friends and try to enjoy life because I am a very lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment