Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 21

Day 21 - a picture of something that makes you happy

This is another fun one. There are so many things that make me happy I can't really choose just one. Here is a list I came up with over the weekend.
1) The Fall
2) Halloween
3) The Muppets and almost all things Jim Henson although not big on Fraggle Rock
4) Flowers
5) All things from the 80s - music, movies
6) My friends and family
7) My favorite shows - Dexter, True Blood, Weeds, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, The Office
8) Cuddling
9) Music
10) Art
11) Puppies/Dogs
12) Tea with Honey
13) CHOCOLATE
14) Good Books
15) Good Movies
16) Great Food
17) Great Wine
18) Photography
19) Beautiful breathtaking Sunrises and Sunsets
20) Oh and OF COURSE when I get a new follower to this blog, Thanks Hillary and Patty for being my newest followers!
And the list could go on and on, but most of all I love LOVE and BEAUTY









No comments:

Post a Comment