Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 23

Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot

I have already shared that something that makes me happy is chocolate. Crave is a good word, but when its that time of month, really the pms phase, I am ravenous for choocolate. Its not really an option, I MUST HAVE it or someone might get hurt!
I also crave many things that I shouldn't be eating. I crave fried chicken, McDonald's french fries, cheese burgers, ice cream, Chiptole burritos, Chicken Cheese Steaks, soda, carrot cake with cream cheese icing, pumpkin pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes and of course Mac and Cheese. I am big of comfort food. My Grandma used to make real chicken and dumplings. WOW, I loved that and I loved her. I miss her.

But when I was thinking about this post I also thought about yearning and craving love. Craving hugs. I think I might be needier than most in that area. I think everyone just wants love, right?






This is SO AWESOME! My favorite author Lauire Nataro, posted this incredible and amazing video on her page and I had to share it here. This is a beautiful and amazing kiss and hug!! I had to watch it over and over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment