Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 27

Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 Day Challenge?

First let me say a big HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody!! Joe and I had so much fun last night at Sonomas for their 80s Dance Party/Halloween Party. I love dressing up and being silly so much! I am going to post the pictures today on my facebook page. Check them out pretty funny!

Ok why am I doing the challenge? This will be the shortest answer and post so far. I am doing it simply to post and write more often.  I am proud of myself for doing it diligently everyday for 27 consecutive days so far. And as I sit here nursing a hangover with a lot more Halloween fun to have, I am still dedicated to my blog. I also did it in hopes of attaining more followers and posting every day on facebook to try to convince more of my friends and family to read my blog. So far I am doing good, I am up to 15! Thanks again everyone for reading! I really do enjoy sharing my world with you!! Trick or treat! Smell my feet, give me something good to eat!! HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment