Sunday, October 10, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 6

Day 6 - Favorite Superhero and why

I thought about this one and pondered who would I pick for my favorite super hero, I thought of funny possibilities like Under Dog, but I thought back to my childhood and I remember putting foil on both wrists and spinning around in a circle and I knew it had to be Wonder Woman. She was fabulous, the beautiful Linda Carter was so striking, she had a fantastic body and the coolest outfit and boots. I also wanted to share that a few years ago, I was at a friends house and she had the original series on DVD. We watched a very funny episode in which Martin Mull was playing the recorder (or something) and hypnotizing women to do bad things. It was just as bizarre as it sounds, we were laughing so hard. And do you remember that Wonder Woman had a bad ass invisible plane? That was very funny as well because she was just sitting in the sky flying on by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, awesome, I wanted to add so many more pictures from the show and the comic too but they were all copyright protected! Grrr..

    ReplyDelete