Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 7

Day 7 - Someone/something that has the biggest impact on you - My husband, isn't he beyond gorgeous?

This is easy. The person who has the biggest impact on me is my wonderful, loving, patient and considerate husband. A good man is hard to find. I do believe that God answered my prayers when he sent Joe to me. I am so blessed to have such a fantastic man to be my partner in this crazy world. This past weekend we went to a wedding and I was brought to tears a few times because I felt all the same emotions and feelings that I experienced on my magical wedding day. This is my love, the love of my life. The person who laughs and cries with me and experiences all the hard times and joyful times with me. The person who listens to my fears, worries, hopes and dreams. The person I am going to have a child with. The person I can't live without. I love this man more than I could ever express in words. My heart has found the one I want to be with for a lifetime so what else could I ask for??

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet :) I agree, you are one lucky lady! YOUR RIGHT..GOOD MEN ARE VERY HARD TO FIND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am very lucky...even on the bad days!

    ReplyDelete