Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 8

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why

My short term goals for this month are a continuation for my short term goals for most other months.

1) Continue to put money into savings for the house
2) Be strong and stick to the losing weight plan
3) Decide what I want to do for my birthday and make the plans
4) Try leaving the house earlier (by 6:30) - this will be very tough since I am finding it harder and harder to get out of bed when it is cold and dark outside, but will decrease my ever mounting road rage
5) Don't forget the camera!! Take more pictures, especially of the trees/leaves changing!
5) Walk or do the elliptical everyday
6) Stay dilligent to my BLOG and my new readers!

2 comments:

  1. I hate getting up when it is dark and cold outside. I get up at 5:45 to make it to work by 7:30 in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I get up at 5:45 also (leave house by 6:45) but it takes me until 8 to get here because traffic is so horrendous! Stupid DC metro area!!

    ReplyDelete