Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of you from last year and now, how you have changed since then?



The top picture is from my bathroom in the condo before going out with the girls before my wedding to Joe in Hawaii. The bottom picture was this past Saturday night getting dressed for our Halloween party. A lot has changed in that year. I got married to my wonderful husband in paradise. I got a new job that I am so grateful for! We moved out of that condo and into a house. And recently I dyed my hair red. But inside of me, I am starting to believe that what I really want and need in this life is coming to me and that if I trust myself, work hard and do what is best for me and my life then things will fall into place as they should. I need to let go of the doubt, the worry, the negative thinking and the struggle. I don't have to do everything on my own. I can ask for help. I deserve happiness and love and to HAVE FUN!! Everyone has the right to joy and I am so blessed to be healthy and intelligent and to be in love and have the friends and family around me that I have. For this blog I had to made a list of my goals and one of them was to get my promotion, I found out last Friday from my boss, who is so great, so kind and understanding and an overall gracious human being (which is a HUGE blessing in my life) that I am going to receive the promotion this upcoming year! YES! So much sooner than I thought. I will be a GS-11! I am very proud of myself and grateful to God. Thank you! I am enjoying life and looking forward to better and better days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment