Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Hey Everyone! Sorry its been so long but as most of you I was busy with the preparations and traveling to New Jersey to see my family and on top of all of that madness struggling with catching Joe's cold. My incredible Aunt Joanne and Uncle Ted have been hosting this Thanksgiving weekend for my entire Dad's side of the family of almost 25 years! WOW!! There is always an ENORMOUS turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, chestnut stuffing, broccoli casserole, corn, peas, delicious wine and so much more!!! This year there were 18 of us, but some years there are as many as 25!! That is a ton of people to serve that much food too!  The table which I wasn't able to get a picture of is always exquisite. Joe and I freaking forgot our camera AGAIN, as usual so we were at the mercy of a disposable one bought at the old Walgreens. Every year, we play Charades and have a backgammon tournament. I usually don't play in the backgammon tournament but this year I did and I kept winning until I got to 2nd  place and then I lost to my cousin Billy. He crushed me like an ant! So you will know what he is writing on the wall (the tournament pyramid) and showing off his winnings! Here are the cute pictures of my family, including one of the newest baby Will!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed plenty of yummy in the tummy!












2 comments:

  1. how cool to have such a great big family get together every year!
    i love the backyard plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just edited the post - this year there was 18 and sometimes its as much as 25-27 people! Wow I don't know my aunt and uncle do it!! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete