Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holidays at work

Here are some pictures of our Holiday party and our office Christmas tree. Everyone worked really hard to put it together. They did a wonderful job! I am very lucky to have a great job and work with awesome people who are really generous and genuinely good people. Coming very soon - pictures of our tree at home in the Colum-bubble and all the Christmas goodies!! I have had a lot of fun so far this week finding new HILARIOUS blogs to read, so to all my fellow bloggers out there, especially my newest ones, thank you for writing and sharing your funny and quirky lives, you Rock socks! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!








2 comments:

  1. i do love a good, funny blog post to read. makes the days so much more fun!
    glad you have a great job & a good party!
    merry christmas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherilin!! I am very blessed and lucky indeed! Merry Christmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete