Saturday, December 25, 2010

A TRULY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!

I have been waiting to post pictures of my tree and decorations until today. I thought I would do a huge Christmas explosion post!! Pictures of the tree, the cards, the gifts OH MY!! So I hope all of you had a fantastic, cozy, snuggly, delicious and warm Christmas! This morning I got up and ran down the stairs to open all my presents from my amazing husband! I was so overwhelmed and felt just as giddy and excited as I did when I was little! I sit here with my Christmas Cookie Yankee candle burning and it started SNOWING this morning. What could be more perfect??  Love to you and your friends and family!











4 comments:

  1. good morning & merry christmas & how awesome that it's white this morning! it's white here for the first time in longer than i can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was an AWESOME CHRISTMAS!! Hope yours was too! Now looking forward to New Years! Whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your Christmas tree looks sparkly beautiful. Happy 2011 to u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete