Tuesday, January 11, 2011

21 Followers!! Goal Achieved (and SURPASSED)!! YAY!!

Hey Everyone, I am planning a new post that is "in the works" I may post it later today. Just wanted to say that I am so proud to announce that I have reached my goal of 20 followers and exceeded it! 21 Followers!! I huge THANK YOU to my pal Sherilin at http://laughingmyabsoff.blogspot.com/ again who introduced me to all these new and funny and of course fabulous bloggers. I promise to try to join my Follow me groups and discover and share and meet more bloggers in the new year! Thank you EVERYONE who followed me and who commented yesterday. This is fun!! It gives me so much inspiration to keep writing and sharing! I am taking a half day today because of this snow we are supposed to get but I refuse to get stuck in another slippery situation like last time!
Love to all my wonderful readers! You make me so happy!

4 comments:

  1. isn't it lovely to reach your goals? you've got some great bloggers up there on your list now, so way to go! keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherilin! I will keep posting away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thannks Ruth! Thanks for always reading and leaving comments, you rule school! :)

    ReplyDelete