Thursday, January 6, 2011

Edit Your Profile!

This will be a very quick one, I just wanted to let everyone know that usually I pride myself on being a very excellent speller, I may not remember all the correct grammar rules but I usually spell words the right way. I was reading this Netflix cover tonight and it had the word kooky in it. I looked in horror as I realized my profile has had the word COOKY on it this WHOLE time. I guess everyone makes mistakes, I fixed it so now I will not have a correctly spelled kooky existence and not a COOKY one!!

3 comments:

  1. don't you hate it when you misspell something publicly? i swear, the older i get, the worse my spelling as become. my brain is dying. or else it's just cooky. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, especialy because I am always bragging to everyone how great of a speller that I am! Oh well I feel like my brain is also turning to mush the older I get and the more I stare all day at the computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but I HATE it when I check one of my older posts and find spelling mistakes in them. NERD. That's what many years of dry, pound-my-head English lit did for me.

    ReplyDelete