Monday, January 31, 2011
I would like to thank http://facing50withhumour.blogspot.com/ for giving me this very interesting and fun award! Here is the deal I will tell all of you five facts about myself and one will by a lie and the other 4 will be true. This is sort of tough for me cause I am not very good at lying, and on top of that was raised a very good Catholic girl who thought I was suffer some atrocity if I did tell a lie. But ok, here goes...
1) I met and interviewed Tori Amos
2) I ran BUCK NAKED through the court yard outside my dorm freshman year of college
3) When I was a waitress, I did something "very bad" to a rude customer's food
4) I have traveled to 4 foreign countries so far
5) I lost my boss' wallet once and it had $500 bucks in it
I would like the following to take this magnificent award, place it carefully in their post and also join in the fun by following the same rules. You should thank the wonderful person who has forced you to tell lies. Write out four lies and one truth then pass it onto five other bloggers.