Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Followers!

So Happy to Welcome my new readers!! I am up to 24!!! Now that I have exceeded my initial goal of 20 followers I can set my sights higher for 30? I am ready! Every time I see that little number go up it pushes me to Bring The Funny and motivates me to keep writing and taking pictures! Thanks readers for reading and commenting. As always, I thank my two newest readers and send a shout out to plug their blogs so you can check them out as well

Thanks Southhamsdarling my second reader from over seas, which is so incredibly cool!
And Thanks Empty Nest a fabulous woman with very funny posts

Happy reading and writing blog pals!

Correction: I just realized I have more than just 2 out of US readers, sorry ladies didn't mean to leave any one out! :)

3 comments:

  1. isn't it so fun to see the numbers rise? it keeps you on your toes with your writing when you know more people will be reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure to be following you from Devon, over here in England. I'm really enjoying your blog, and thank you so much for the shout out! I'm sure your numbers will rise and rise. Look forward to being here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a fun feeling to see it rise.

    ReplyDelete