Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pretty Pictures

Since I am home cause of the snow I have had time to post these recent pictures. Some of you aren't my friends on facebook you haven't seen these pictures. I love taking pictures and wish I did it enough to make this a photo blog, but I also love to write so it works out well. These are some recent snow pictures and the beautiful lilies my wonderful husband bought me. He brings me flowers often, I mean all the time which is always such a nice surprise and it is just one of the billions of things that makes him so amazing and so awesome! Thanks again babe! girl on tv once said, "Girls need flowers" I couldn't agree more! Especially when you have cabin fever and have the winter blues. I suffer from Seasonal depression or SAD. So its nice to have a little beauty and life and spring around the house. Thanks again babe!







5 comments:

  1. fun contrast from the out to the in. the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers and a gorgeous colour. Aren't you the lucky one!! I get flowers, but only for valentines day, birthday and mothers day. Still, I suppose that's better than nothing. You're right, we all need something to cheer us at this time of the year. I love taking photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lilies. And the pics are the only way I can enjoy them as I am allergic to those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! Coming soon, some more pictures of the FOOT of snow that is out there right now! I promise to share more photos of everything :)

    ReplyDelete