Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100th Post: Check out my entry over at Average Girl's Battle of the blogs

YAY!! 100th Post!!
I am sitting here recovering from my very painful trip to the dentist, it was just a regular cleaning and I have been in the last 6 months and yes, I do floss and have an electric toothbrush but I am honestly traumatized from the amount of pain that I have just endured! WOW! I really hate the dentist..

So on to BIGGER and BETTER things like Average Girl's Battle of the Blogs 2 - please go over and check out my entry, I loved writing it, it was so much fun and its really funny.
Here is the link:
BATTLE OF THE BLOGS 2: Make Daddy A Sammich v. Its Always Funny in Columbubble


I want to THANK and send a SHOUT OUT to my newest followers, as always! I have 33 now, so excited and made a painful day so wonderful!
Thanks Mrs. Tuna over at Working Woman's Guide to Dinner or If I Cook Chicken A La King One More Time I'll Kill Myself
and Al Penwasser at Penwasser Place
Go check out their blogs and be follow them too! I love to pay it forward and share the love!

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo. Congrats on post 100! Thanks for joining my blog too, and I'm glad to return the favor. Any woman who can convincingly argue in favor of nose hairs gets big points in my book.
    Cheers,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 posts - that's quite an achievement! You're getting new followers too, so that's even better. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks-you're the coolest! I'm glad we "met" via Average Girl (and wasn't that her point?).
    Congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited thanks everyone!! Robyn I will thank you and tag your blog next post! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you over at Average girl. Very funny and hairy post so I thought I would pop in.
    I will be back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mynx!! I will make sure to Thank you and tag you in my next post as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did a great job over at AG's place! you were very amusing & even had a lovely picture to go with it.
    too bad all the drama sucked some of the fun out of it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your nose hair post. and the pic was totally awesome. it was a tough decision...

    i gave the nod to OFT only cuz of his SJP commnent...
    i will be back!

    Bruce
    Bruce Johnson JADIP
    Evil Twin
    stupid stuff I see and hear
    The Dreamodeling Guy
    dreamodeling!
    The Guy Book
    The Guy Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got 37 followers now, girlfriend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!! Thanks everyone! I will thank you all in my next post! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete