Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Follower!! Whew!! Thanks so much!

Hey everyone just sending out one more huge THANK YOU and you're so awesome and SHOUT OUT and CHECK HER OUT to Sandie over at http://drawntocreate.blogspot.com/ for also following me today. She is a really amazing artist so go over and check out her work! I am an artist too as you all know and I love to support other talented people out there! Very awesome reciprocity!!
Thank you too for making my day very special!
I can't believe I am up to 28! Its seems like only yesterday it was just my husband and one other friend and I didn't think that would ever change! Now that is just stinking thinking! YAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Sandie... she is fabulously creative! Been following her for a while myself! Congrats on 28 girlie... You deserve them plus a 1000 more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracy Stop! You're so awesome, I found a lot of these people from your blog actually so thank you little lady! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following and commenting and mentioning me on here - you've made my day ! Look forward to reading more of your blog too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that you seem like a super duper nice person? Cause you do! I reeeally like this blog. Keep it up. :-)

    And thanks for following jdracecar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandie, your very welcome and @Nerd Girl, thanks so much!! I look forward to reading your blog, you seem pretty cool yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete