I think I going to start a new tradition for my blog. Its going to be called, "Free for All Fridays" this is a spin-off of Random Thoughts Thursdays. This is a chance for me to post all the not-so-collective thoughts going on inside my head. Without a theme, are these postings.
1) THANK YOU and a SHOUT out, as always to my newest follower, Jayme at http://yellocoyote.blogspot.com/, go check out her blog and share the love, now I have 40! Wow that is sublime! When I get 50 I am going to throw a blog party and it will be like when Molly Shannon would do her skit of that 50 year-old woman who screamed "I'm 50! And I like to Kick!"
2) THE ROOTS - Today I was reminscing about the days when I was young and in my 20s and would go to shows and see awesome groups like the Roots. My friend posted the lyrics to that song, "You Got Me" by the Roots and Erykah Badu. I saw the Roots live probably eight times. It was so much fun. I even got to meet the human beatbox Rahzel. It was so cool. They are really like no other hip hop group out there.
3) So excited for Valentine's weekend and the weekend after that is my lovely husband's birthday weekend. I am going to go out tomorrow and get a bottle of this white wine I have been wanting to try called menage a trois. It is three different blends mixed together and a co-worker recommended it. We are probably going to go out to breakfast on Sunday morning which will be nice. And for his birthday we are going to one of our favorite restaurants Bonefish Grill for some delicious bang-bang shrimp! YUM! Can't wait!
4) I have a dermatologist appointment next week for this disgusting huge and painful sore I have on my mouth that makes me look like a have the herpes!! I told my husband that the people in my office must think he is cheating on me with the town hooker! I have been struggling with these skin issues for years. Its not just your run-of-the-mill acne, but painful huge, swollen sores that keep plaguing my life and returning over and over again. I have also been to the dermatologist many times for this same problem and they have told me I am some what of a "medical mystery" grrreat. That is just what you want to hear when you want something to go away VERY BADLY!
5) Look at the huge heart that my co-worker brought in for all of us today! It was so sweet but doesn't help any of us on our diet plans or goals, but she is so sweet and always brings in plenty of treats on the holidays. This picture is not good but this thing was ENORMOUS, the biggest Valentine's Day heart box of candy I have ever seen!
So there it is folks short and sweet for the weekend, have a great one and tell those that you love that you do!