Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wowee Zowee! 2 New Followers in One day!

Staying true to my promises, I will always post a huge THANK YOU and SHOUT OUT to my newest readers. I went a wandering today and starting exploring in the Blogger Universe to find new and interesting blogs and start following in hopes that I would gain new blogs to read and hope that they would return the favor and follow me and it worked! Thanks so much to Jess over at http://pureandsimpletruth26.blogspot.com/ for joining today and for Laffylady at http://livingwithlaughter.com/ for being my other latest addition!! Welcome and I hope to keep you laughing with my crazy stories!
I couldn't have asked for a better present today!

5 comments:

  1. New Followers - Good news indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you join up with the millions of blog hops out in the blogosphere, you'll get new followers that way, but i've found that many of them won't read or comment more than just the once when they come, join you & ask you to follow them back.
    have you tried "best post of the week"? i've gotten readers from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen these "blog hops" but I will be honest I haven't participated yet, but I will, I will! and I will check out "best post of the week" too, thanks Sherilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's a button with a link on the right hand side of my page, down kind of lowish.

    ReplyDelete