Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Latest Check up

This morning my husband and I went for our monthly check up for the baby. I did my usual weight, blood pressure, urine and I thought we would be able to see our baby again, but I think it was almost better we heard the heartbeat. The doctor said the baby was moving around a lot in there too which makes me feel good because I can't feel the movements quite yet. She said the heartbeat sounds strong. I have been waiting a long time to hear that beautiful sound, music to my ears...
I can't wait until next month June 22 when we get our sonogram and hopefully, PLEASE don't let the baby be mooning us, find out if its a boy or a girl.
Now I will go back to thinking about my next meal, my world revolves around food, I love it!

I picked this picture because the baby seemed to be saying what I was saying today, "oooohhhhh" like in astonishment.

Joe and I love this little life so much, I pray that I have a continued healthy pregnancy and of course a very healthy and happy baby.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad your pregnancy is going so well.
    You will be feeling the baby before you know it. You may not even realize what you are feeling at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well. I don't know if I would want to know the sex ahead of time or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, happy days for you guys! the excitement of being pregnant is like nothing else in the world. enjoy every non-sick minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting darlin!!! This little baby is so lucky to have such wonderful people waiting for its arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks guys, you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete