Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TO ALL MY 50 something followers and just women in general..

Hey Ladies and Germs, sorry fellas this post is strictly for the ladies, particularly by 50 and over followers. I found this hilarious book on Amazon called "The Murderous Urges of Ordinary Women" and it is about a book club of friends who are in their 50s who plot revenge on people who have wronged them or who are just plain WRONG! haha, Anyways, I had to recommend it, even though I am not even finished yet and I am also 33 yrs. old,  but it is so entertaining and funny, it doesn't matter what age you are! So if you haven't already read it go out and get it, great book!!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I won't comment then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just did :), You can comment anytime George

    ReplyDelete