Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2nd Wedding Anniversary

So this post is dedicated to my gorgeous and loving husband, Joseph. We went out on Saturday night to Iron Bridge Wine Company and had a great time. The food was out of this world delicious and Joe raved about it for days. He had the scallops on top of risotto for an appetizer and I had the calamari. Then for our entrees, he had the short rib and I had the potato gnocchi. It was melt in your mouth, so good! The sauces, the flavors. These chefs are top notch and they never disappoint! We even got a piece chocolate truffle cake to take home and enjoy and talk about decadent! WOW!
I posted some mushy sentences about how much I love Joe on my facebook page and the pictures of my gifts. He surprised me with roses and a diamond heart shaped necklace. I was blown away. He has been so amazing lately. He has taken on every home improvement project for the house with a great drive and passion to make our new house as nice as possible. He done so much work and I am so grateful to him for that. He even painted the bathroom this weekend, among the other 20 things we managed to accomplish. He makes me so happy in so many ways. He is thoughtful, kind, funny and so loving. I tell him all the time how much I love him and appreciate him because I don't want him to ever feel like I am taking my time with him for granted. This is the person I have waited for, this is the love I have dreamed of all my life. The unconditional love that everyone deserves and needs. I am so blessed and I thank God for the love of my life and for the little girl growing strong inside of me everyday. I have such a full life and a truly blessed life. I really never thought I would have all of this ( a husband, a house and a child) and now I do and I have realized that yes, I can be happy and secure and whole. You have to believe it will happen and have the courage to ask what you want for and then when you receive it, cherish it and be present and enjoy the joy! Thank you Joseph for loving me, for being who you are, thank you for giving me someone to be so in love with and for being such an incredible Daddy already when you talk to our daughter and read to her and tell her how much you love her. I know you will be the greatest father in the world and I am so blessed to have you in that regard as well. Happy 2nd anniversary to me and my husband and to many, many more happy days together!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary and finding someone that you can spend your life with. Joe sounds like an amazing guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. I am glad you were blessed with such a caring man.

    ReplyDelete