Monday, December 5, 2011

My Amazing Daughter is here!

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. Chloe ended up coming almost a week late and I have been extremely busy trying to take care of her with zero sleep and still recovering myself. She was born on November 18th which is pretty cool since that was my Grandma's birthday and I like to think that is a special way to honor her memory. She was 8 pounds, 12 inches and 20.5 inches long.

I love to stare at her daily and try to take it all in. The wonder, the love, so much love. Everyone told me that the love you feel for a child is in a whole different realm and wow they were right. I feel like my heart will burst sometimes because I am so overcome with emotion. Everything makes Joe and I emotional and cry now a days. She gives us so much joy and happiness. She only really smiles in her sleep and she sleeps A LOT, she also cries, VERY LOUDLY A LOT, but all babies do. I love her and thank God so much that she is healthy and happy! She is amazing, incredible, a beautiful miracle sent straight from heaven







11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's adorable! i know it probably feels like your head is spinning now learning how to be a mom and gaze at your girl and function with no sleep, but i'm sure you're doing great. and it gets easier over time too.
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contratulations. Beautiful little girl. I like the name Chloe. Now you'll have to update that about me section of your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Congratulations! she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous little girl. Love the photo of Daddy and is little girl snoozing on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was JUST thinking about you the past couple of days and wondering when/if that baby had come! Congratulations, she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much everyone!!
    @ Sherilin - that is exactly what is going on, Joe and I are struggling with no sleep but we are enjoying her all the same!
    @George - thanks so much and you are right - I will change that now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm looking forward to MORE pics! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Wow! Wow! Congrats on a beautiful baby and a whole new chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete