Friday, March 30, 2012

Funny Musings

So I don't have entire posts about these subjects but this is just funny observational comedy.

Is your penis caught in something?  I was listening to Prince the other days and he can really hit those high notes and then carry them for long periods. D'angelo can do this too. I used to say that it sounded like they got their penis caught in the elevator door or something.

Caught on camera: I hate red light cameras. I mean I really hate them. Whenever I get caught it isn't because I am speeding, it is because it is raining and the light turns yellow and instead of slamming on my brakes and swerving all over the road I want to continue through the intersection. Then you see the big FLASH of light and you know you have been caught. Then a couple weeks later you get that dreaded ticket in the mail and it has a picture of your rear license plate so there is no question it was your car's ass! Wouldn't it be hilarious if the picture caught your face in shock and horror when the camera flashed or screaming "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCK" in slow motion as it happened. Cause that is how you feel and that is too funny.

Shoulder Spots I was getting ready to go somewhere the other day and I noticed that I had spots all over my shoulder. Then I realized that those were spots of drool mixed with sweet potatoes and I could not just rub that out. Hahaha. Ahh the joys of motherhood!


Wise words This is more of a witty quote of good old Jdracecar. Maybe someone else has said something similar but the more original I try to be the more I realize "its all been done"
I thought I was so clever when I said, mark my words when I say, "Soon they will start charging us for the air we breathe" then I used the magic of Google to see if anyone else had said the same thing. Turns out there are some Eminem lyrics that say something similar to that.

So here are some more of my words of wisdom

"if your motto is 'My way or the highway' most people are going to be on that highway and you will be traveling a lonely road" - Jdracecar (all rights reserved)  :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your motto. It's pretty much the truth.
    In Iowa, some lawmakers are trying to ban all traffic cameras(red light and speed). Probably won't happen though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really support the idea of stopping speeders and aggressive drivers because they are dangerous but too often it just gets people who aren't speeding at all

      Delete