So happy Easter and happy Passover.
I will share somethings I think are cool..
1) I love JcPenney's new prices - everyone should do this. No more 14.99 or 6.99, it is just 14 or 6
2) I love that I was raised Catholic and my husband is Jewish and it didn't stop us for one second from being able to coexisit and mutally respect one another's beliefs or traditions. We celebrate both holidays throughout the year and yes this gets tiresome because its always some holiday coming up..
3) I think as a world we all need to go back to basics and use common sense, seems like that has been lost
4) the best things in life aren't things!
5) I am going to try my damndest to get to happy hour later, I may pass out on the way in from being too tired