Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Thanks so much to Sherri over at MamaDiaries@blogspot.com for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award! I haven't received this honor before. I don't write as much as I used to, being a working mom of a 6 month old infant has well changed my life forever and completely but in the best ways possible. As I have already told you and as you can probably imagine I don't have much time anymore for my blog. But sometimes I remember it affectionately and I think I should write some of my funny experiences that have been happening lately or I should write about all the things on my mind like how I feel about my niece going off to college. Wow, well first of all I feel old. So I will get back into the swing of things and start-a-posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment