Ok, So I am going to start a new Friday trend on my blog, or I will try to do this on Fridays. Now I am really too busy to post very often because I have a full time job and then my REAL full time job of being a Mommy to an infant.
There is so many, MANY disturbing, disgusting and horrifying things going on in the world and right here in my state of Maryland that I felt I needed to write about it and clear my head.
So here I am doing my usual obessing about the posion in our foods and drinks, the chemtrails posioning our sky and air and my daily battle with reckless and dangerous drivers on my awful commute to work. Then THIS WEEK happened in the world. I used to wonder what kind of world I would be bringing a child into, it seems to be getting scarier and more terrifying by the minute! It leaves me screaming AHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE F%#K are we going to do????????!!!!!!!!!!" in my head while trying to remain calm on the outside.
1) There was a VERY disturbing murder (zombie like) in Miami where a man apparently on some kind of "drug" was eating a man's face off and didn't respond when they were shooting him. Okkkkaaay, not sure how I am supposed to handle this information.
2) Then I get to work today and I find out there was a man in Maryland, my freaking state, who killed a man, cut him up and ate his heart and his brains. Again (zombie like). My friend and I like to joke about the beginning of the zombie apocalypse but how can we not? This is some freaky ass horror movie type stuff. Begin the more screaming in my head....
3) I am beyond sad, outraged and furious to learn that a 12 year old boy in NYC killed himself because he was being bullied. The article said that he was being ridiculed constantly because of his height (short) and his clothes and then they were taunting him with the death of his father. Really? Now kids are torturing eachother because they have lost a parent? What the hell is going on? Who are these evil children and their fucking evil parents who are raising them. Yeah i said it. These parents are allowing there kids to behave this way. Or they are neglecting their children so severely that the kids are just doing whatever they damn well please and no one gives a shit about anyone else.
I have had ENOUGH. I cried so hard when I watched the trailer for the movie, "Bully" where a young man, I think he was 11 years old also took his own life because he was being beaten up and bullied so badly. I will just be FORCED to home school my child if this is the way things go in schools today. Because I will be the one to attack a parent that does nothing as their child is cruel to my child. Once it reaches a point of violence then that child needs to be removed. I am SICK TO DEATH of what goes on in this country and the bullies GET AWAY with it and that is what needs to change. NOW.
4) The situation in Syria has been making me very worried, sad, disturbed. I have read about how there was torturing people in hospitals that were abandoned. Yesterday and today I read about the massacres of children. KILLING BABIES and CHILDREN and their mothers. As many of you know I struggle with the amount of suffering that goes on in the world, like how a child starves to death every 3.5 seconds and how there isn't enough safe drinking water for many people and most people and children die from disease and illnesses that are very treatable. Well if that isn't depressing and overwhelming enough for you, don't listen to the news cause we are opening fire and killing our children. Why?
As you may now know I am some what of a radical when it comes to these world issues. A radical like John Lennon, Ghandi, and Nelson Mandela. I want Peace. It IS absolutely possilbe, it is ABSOLUTELY acheiveable, but first we would have to love one another and stop being so insane, greedy, ego-centric, we have to give up the slavery ideas of money, power and domination. So my continuing prayer is that everyone look deep within themselves and do what is right. Help someone today and then keep going. Don't forget that we belong to eachother and we were not put here to accumlate a bunch of needless crap and to torture and kill one another. Who would want to live in a world like that???
(see other posts I wrote called Solutions, More Solutions for inspiring, positive and up-lifting informations about what IS POSSIBLE)
Friday, June 1, 2012
I know that this sounds bleak but I wish the best for my niece and I have faith that she will do well and find happiness in this crazy world.
I want so much to protect her from the bad and stupid things that I did in college. I want to say
1) Don't go to parties and just keep drinking until you black out, its pointless, stupid and it will do permanent damage to your liver
2) Don't trust guys!!! Always go to these parties with a girlfriend or SIX and come home with that girl or girls.
3) Take the amount of school work with a grain of salt, try to give your self rewards after you have finished a big paper, treat. yo. self!
4) You are probably going to get your heart broken very badly this is when it starts to get real because you consider marrying these guys you are dating in college, even if that doesn't happen, you will survive this heart ache and things will work out for the best. It is not the end of the world (like I thought it was)
5) Try not to drop out and think I'll go back when I am ready because chances are you will be 24 and have to move back in with your parents (like me) and everyone in your classes will be 18 year old idiots talking about scamming a way to get their fake ID to get into a bar you USED to work at! ( Oh sorry was I going off too much about myself!) hee hee
6) Call me before you want to experiment with "street drugs" - the lethal chemical combinations out there right now are so dangerous, deadly and insidious that apparently we have begun the zombie apocalypse with having people eating eachother, literally! ( more about this in my next post)
7) Don't just tough out serious bouts with depression. If you feel really scared and desperate - TELL SOMEONE!! My 20s were some of the most volatile times in my life. I am not ashamed nor embarrassed to admit that I was so ill sometimes that I wanted to die badly. It runs in my family and guess what? About a trillion other people have problems with depression and anxiety. There is real help out there and you don't need to suffer in silence or worse.
8) Don't work so much your college school work suffers and you start failing classes. This can lead to dropping out so you can live on your own. See #5
9) Enjoy this time of meeting so many new people, some of the friendships you make will last a lifetime. Once you have to join the dreaded rat race and become a grown up, you will miss this time when there was such an abundance of new people, ideas, music, art all around you.
10) TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT - that is God trying to protect you!
I have to remind myself that my niece's situaiton is very different than my own. She is not moving into the dorms like I did, she will be staying at home, at least for now. That takes some of the worry away, but most of it is still there